cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

advice in how to register a purchase of land in RE FX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I require your advice on a operation for a case study i am doing for my intership

I was going to register the purchase of a piece of land and i was wondering what kind of contract should i use ?

my advisor told that the contract should be without a business and the conditions are that the company pays up front 18000 and will pay in six months 12000

How should i procede?

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Migual Mendes,

Pls note that there is no specific process for Purchasing in REFX, but the complete business process is almost similar to (Conceptually) REFX Lease - in Scenario.

For land you can create as a parcel as master data object or you can create it as a Rental unit and assign to a contract. (Based on the business requirement you can follow this)

Create the seller/vendor as Business partner and assign a role as – Land lord / partner with a vendor account (as suggested in above reply)

For making contract you can create a new contract type & Condition types in configuration similar to Lease in and start using of it.

For payment installments you can have conditions according to your requirement like

Purchasing price (One time Condition)

Installment

Admin/Registration charges (One time Condition)

For each (installment) condition you can give the condition start dates as you require, accordingly due date will be calculated.

Regards,

Rao

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muguel,

I have one more solution for it using Land use management functionality (Germany - country specific). Not sure if you are really looking for answer though .

Regards,

Amar

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

What I will do in this situation.

Step 1. -> Create Land as master data in REFX using T-code REBDPR.

Step 2. -> Create a BP with the role TR0604

Step 3 -> For the condition, create a statistical condition with the total value of the sale, i.e., 30,000. Then add actual condition to the contract that needs to derive value as % of the statistical condition. For the upfront 18000, the actual condition will be 60% of the statistical condition.

Step 4 -> For the remaining 12000, you can derive values as stated in step 3. You have to carefully enter the due dates for the conditions.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Amar

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Land purchase is not included in RE-FX, I think you will need to handle it by SD.

Regards,

Bowen