cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant connect NWDS to CTS+

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All - I have installed PO 7.4. CTS+ has been configured and working. We do not have NWDI. Instead we are using NWDS to create ....

I am not able to connect to CTS using NWDS to create transports? I am sure there should be some settings that I need to enable to connect to.

Using NWDS I am able to connect to  integration builder but unable to connect to CTS. What am I missing?

NWDS ->  Process Integration --> open CTS organizer I am getting error " CTS Organizer not available on this server". I am new on NWDS.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All - Issue is resolved by adding the following services to NWA.

None of the documents that I have read outline these parameters. They only point out the ESR related parameters.

com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.cts.enableClTransport = true

com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.cts.enableRequestSelection = true

com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.cts.enableTransportWizard = true

After doing this, I was able to connect using NWDS and Integration directory to CTS+.

Enjoy

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning Friends  - I am still facing the issue where CTS plus has been configured but unable to launch it from NWDS. Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the issue: Maybe some one can shed a light on this.I should have CTS transport option.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you done the step 24(onwards) from that blog?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes - That is done. I can easily start the CTS from integration builder and it works. I can not do the same from NWDS. I do not have the option. I am sure something needs to be configured in NWDS to be able to connect to CTS. I do not know what. Its been days I am searching and can't find anything.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jun - Thank you for the quick reply. I do not have NWDI. We are using PO and NWDS.

Is NWDI required for NWDS to connect to CTS+? Can you please elaborate?

Regards

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

nwdi is required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jun - Are you sure NWDI is required? Again This is brand new to me. My PI developer is telling me they can use NWDS and no need for NWDI. Do you have or can you point me to supporting documents?

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are not developing any bpm stuff, you should be good without nwdi.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

follow this, if you want to transport pi object with cts+

Former Member
0 Kudos

My issue is not CTS+ config, It is done.When I try to export PI objects, I only have the option transport type "file". I do not see CTS transport option to create transports.

thanks in advance.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you may have done with CTS+ configuration. but you have to enable the integration between PI and CTS+.

READ THE BLOG OK.....

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you follow