cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ct_data is getting only the changed data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! I have implemented UJ_CUSTOM_LOGIC. The logic seems to work fine when it is run the first time or when the data is cleared and re-run. However when only one or few records are changed and saved in the front end, it isn't working. The reason is CT_DATA is having only the changed records. But I do need all the records in order for the logic/calculations to work.

Do I have to manually read the cube data and compare record by record in the program for the new/changed values or is there another way of doing this?

the script logic has just two parameters QUERY = ON AND WRITE = ON

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of reading from CT_DATA, I made the change to read from the cube directly and it did the trick. Appreciate your responses guys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Are you using default logic or normal custom logic BADI?

if you are using query = on then make sure you declare xdim correctly in your logic file, if you are using query = off then you need to manually read data in your BADI.

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andy- I am using Custom logic BADi. What logic file? Are you referring to the script logic? how do I specify xdim And where? Can you please share a sample. I am an ABAPer and a first timer to BPC.

gajendra_moond
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny

The file where you are calling your BADI probably. Are you using Default.lgf logic file available for your model? You can check it in BPC administration client under business rules.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello- I checked the admin for the scripts. There are 3 entries (One is the Custom BADI script, One is Default and another one).

Both the Custom BADI and the Default have the same script logic.

*START_BADI BADI_NAME

QUERY = ON

WRITE = ON

*END_BADI

gajendra_moond
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny

What kind of logic have you implemented? I was able to successfully write data to a direct update DSO and the data set is selected as specified in the selections.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am calculating the tax expense amounts and pushing the values to a different account. Every time the tax rate or value before taxes changes, the tax expense has to be calculated. In order to group all the amounts before the taxes, I need all the records. for instance this morning just the tax rate for one month was changed for testing in the front end, the BADi triggered but ct_data had only one record with this value.

gajendra_moond
Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you calling it in Default.lgf?

Try Query = OFF