Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact person remains unchanged after changing prospect details in lead

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I create a lead and enter the prospect details,contact person is determined and greyed out.If I change the prospect details the contact person doesnt change and remains greyed out.

I checked out the following points:

1.The transaction type is  maintained in table COMS_PARTNER_DET.(maintained in my case)

2.I am Changing the main partner for the document(not any other partner),so it should work

3.Main partner function category 0006(Activity partner) is same in both transaction type(partner function org) and in partners(partner function category).

How to resolve this.

Pls suggest.

Regards

Jaya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunnyk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi jaya,

if you want to change the contact person that is determined. There is some functional setting regarding the partner determination where you can make partner function as grayed out or changeable to your transaction. there are following steps that you need to follow.

1. Determine the Transaction type of Transaction.

2. Go to SPRO setting chose Transaction type then double click on it to determine the which partner determination is defined there.

Determine the Partner Determination Pr.

3. Then Go to  Basic function->partner processing ->

find out the partner determination and click on partner function in procedure there you will know which partner function is allowed to change or not or how many partner function of same type you can maintain in transaction such two contact person .

if you want to make contact person changeable then click the check box and you will be able to change the contact person or any other partner function which ever you want.

If this is helpful then reward with point.

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny kumar,

I made the contact person as changeable and now contact person is no more greyed out and is editable.Thanks a lot.

Just wanted to ask one more point here.

Say an account has multiple contacts ideally one pop-up will open with a list of contact person allowing us to select the desired contact person which is not happening kindly suggest.

Regards

Jaya.

sunnyk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Have you checked the account which you have selected is having contact person. If Account have contact person relation then pop up will raise as you said. I think account does not have contact person in your case. Could you please try with Account which is having contact person. You can check account in BP Transaction and its contact in relationship tab.  

BP Transaction:-->

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

Will check and update.

Regards

Jaya.

Answers (0)