cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS Business Partner Log is empty (/SAPSLL/PARTNER_APPL)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus

When I transfer a business partner from ECC to GTS 0 of 1 is transfered. I would expect a log in ttransaction /SAPSLL/PARTNER_APPL to explian why the transfer did not happen. However, when I run the transaction it says there is no log.

I checked my log configuration and that is correct as standard

Please advise.

Thanks - Arvind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave

Checked everything as suggested. However and interestingly it all started working fine when we ran the chnage pointer program RBDMIDOC. Do not undertand how it got settled but now it is working.

Thanks - Arvind

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Good to hear that it's now working.

All SAP code contains similar magic, although finding it changing from broken to working is not the usual direction .

Regards,

Dave

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Logs are written only once the transfer to GTS is started.  You won't get a log if the program doesn't get that far - for example, if the partner master record is technically corrupt or there is code in the user-exit preventing the transfer.

You might want to check for any relevant entries in Transaction SM58, or for short-dumps in the GTS system (Transaction ST22); otherwise debug to see why the transfer is not happening.  Also bear in mind that the logging is configurable, and it could be that no logging is set up for partner transfer (unlikely, but possible).

Just referring to your second posting here; if other transfers are also not running, it could be that the connection between the feeder and GTS systems is down.  Try checking in SM59 (you might need assistance from the Basis team).

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Business partner transfers are not happening and logs are not being generated for transfer when the SPL check is in Synchronous mode for all partner types.

Anyone has solution to this as ultimately I will be pussting the system to synchronous mode for go-live

Thanks - Arvind