We are facing the same issue.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

Thanks for your reply. It is true that for releases lower than EhP6 the worklist shows special G/L indicators except for noted items. i.e All special G/L indicators which are not noted items are visible on the worklist.

For releases higher than EhP6, all special G/L indicators are included in the worklist (noted items as well).The noted items/down payments can be excluded via customizing (FSCM > Collections Management > Integration with AR accounting > Activate Process Integration of Documents with Special G/L indicator). The "Exclude" flag in customizing only works for noted items/down payments. By setting this flag, noted items/down payments are not added to the worklists and are not visible on the Process Receivables screen.

For the rest of the special G/L indicators, BAdI FDM_COLL_SEND_ITEMS is still relevant (even for releases higher than EhP6).

In "Activate Process Integration of Documents with Special G/L indicator" the "Relevant" flag can be set for receivable type special G/L indicators in order to create disputes/promises to pay against them. Setting the "Relevant" flag for a payment type special G/L indicator has no impact.

Whatever is configured in "FSCM > Collections Management > Integration with AR accounting > Activate Process Integration of Documents with Special G/L indicator" is mirrored in "FSCM > Disputes Management > Integration with AR accounting > Activate Process Integration of Documents with Special G/L indicator", so that the process integration for Disputes/Collections remains consistent.

Thanks again & regards,
Ana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

Did you manage to exclude these items? I've seen as well that the "Exclude" box is only available for Noted Items.

Thanks,

Ana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

If your release lower than EHP6

you should implement FDM_COLL_SEND_ITEMS Badi

regards

Ahmad Sleem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you on Enhancement Package 6 or 7?

There is standard config items to enable you to achieve this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

We are on EHP6.

I think we have to implement FDM_COLL_SEND_ITEMS Badi, method COMPLETE_DATA has specific parameter that allows us to exclude certain open items (for example, special G/L transactions) CT_ITEMS_EXCLUDE

Former Member
0 Kudos

No that is not what I meant.

have you activated all of the business function sets?

within the integration to fi config part there is a config line.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, all business function sets are activated.

Also I  maintained "Activate Process Integration of Documents with Special G/L Indicator", so i maintained only 2 special GL indicators but the collector worklist displays all special GL indicators line items.

note : our FINBASIS component is 600

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to say how each special gl per company code should work, so include or exclude.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot flag Exclude Items for normal special GL, it's active only with the noted items.

also if i flagged Relevant, the worklist will display the noted items line items.