cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict the Popups in sales order creation depending on partner

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I would like to know how to restrict the bill-to-party/payer popups when creating a sales order in WEBUI IC agent. when there is a single deviating parter in the account the popup should not be popped. please anyone help me in finding the solution. i can give further inputs if needed.

Thanks and Regards,

Harsha Chakilam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rene_markytan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

I think this could be caused by a missing note - please check if correction of note "1582665 Incorrect Partner Selection Popups" is implemented.

Best regards

Rene

0 Kudos

Hi Markyan,

Thanks for your input. the actual issue is, in the relationships there is same bussiness partner(eg: 1234) for both bill to party and payer. when creating in ecc with the same data it is not asking any partner determination popups,instead automatically inserting the partners. but in webui the pop ups are popped.User want the same functionality of ECC to work here also but only for above case(same partner for bill to and payer). I did not find any releavant info in the note or may be i did not understand it properly. i would be glad if you could help me in explaining it a bit precisely.

Thanks

Harsha