cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial Number Field Display Issue in WebUI at Item level for Complaints

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on Component/View BT120H_CPL/ItemList for Complaint creation process.We have the Serial no field for the Product at the Item level.I am able to view the Serial Number Input field in WebUI, but When I enter the value (serial Number) and Press Enter Key, it sets the value but the display of the entered value in WebUI is vanished.

When I view the created Complaint in CRMD_ORDER , I am able to view the entered Serial Number Value in the Objects tab.

So, My problem is how to get the serial number field value display in WebUI, after I press Enter Key/Save the Complaint.

I searched the forum and found a similar thread pasted below but with no resolution hence request your help.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1025810

Many Thanks & Kind Regards,

Hitesh Khandelwal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I had debugged the Get and Set methods.

When I enter the value and hit enter the Set method is called and the value persists in the entity till the end of the Set method but in the subsequent Get method the value in the entity for Serial number is blank.

Thanks,

Hitesh.

0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

Kindly put a breakpoint in the GET_<attribute_name> in this case Serial Number and debug to see if the value is present in the entity or not.

Regards.

Deepak Ramchandran.