cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in tax % without cancelling the existing invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my user create an invoice but it take BED 12% instead of 12.5%, now he want correction in invoice ,and did not want to cancel it.

so what can i do for that, how can i add remaining 0.5% BED and 12.5% VAT over remaining BED.

reply ASAP and thanks in advance.

Message was edited by Moderator: Jyoti Prakash - Please use precise & meaningful subject title for the discussion.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

In the existing invoice if you trying to change BED , VAT values you may not know in how many tables SAP updates the data.

In future it may give inconsistency.

As experts advised, since it is excise released you can cancel the document and all the entries gets reversed automatic.

Then revise the condition record and update pricing condition in new billing document and create the document.

Changing Number ranges also may get reset but create inconsistency in future.

Regards,

OD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You don't have any option, you have to cancel the invoice and Before create invoice update your condition records and create a invoice

Note: Here you have to convince the client

Thanks

Shivaprakash Shastri Hiremath

0 Kudos

hi

Case 1: If you want to change BED for all coming orders and unchanged for previous orders

Go to VK12, select key combination and choose most generic combination and Change Valid to date in the first line and enter new value that is 12.5% and change valid from date from Today's date in the second line

then change Pricing Date in sales order and click on Update with option G

Case 2: If you want to change BED for that particular material,

For this we need Access Sequence with Material.. apply the same as above