cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of custom currency field in Business Partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We have created custom currency fields in CRM using AET. In order to replicate the data to ECC (ISU).

In order to do this, I am following an approach that involves adding the custom fields to BSS_CENTI structure in ECC using the Custom Include CI_CUSTOM.

When i try to activate the Custom Include, I am getting the following error.

TABL ISMAM_TXW_LFA1 is inconsistent in active version

Check table ISMAM_TXW_LFA1 (SXNXA/21.08.15/02:26)

No customer or SAP include CI_ISMAM_TXW_LFA1 exists

Current enhancement category Can Be Enhanced (Char. Type) is incorrect

Check the following fields: ZZCLM_AMT ZZPOT_DLR_LOS ZZACT_DLR_LOS

The following enhancement categories can be selected:

Can Be Enhanced (Numeric or Char. Type) ,Can Be Enhanced (Deep)

Check on table ISMAM_TXW_LFA1 resulted in errors

TABL TXW_CUST is inconsistent in active version

Check table TXW_CUST (SXNXA/21.08.15/02:26)

Current enhancement category Can Be Enhanced (Char. Type) is incorrect

Check the following fields: ZZCLM_AMT ZZPOT_DLR_LOS ZZACT_DLR_LOS

The following enhancement categories can be selected:

Can Be Enhanced (Numeric or Char. Type) ,Can Be Enhanced (Deep)

Check on table TXW_CUST resulted in errors

In the enhancement category of the above two structures, I am getting the following message
"Selected category inconsistent with implicit enhancement category"

Is there any way around this error?
If in case you have faced such an issue before, is this the right approach to replicating custom currency fields in BP?

Thanks in advance

-Navin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

How did you fix the above issue? Have you raised OSS message or got any help from SAP?

We are also facing same issue while activating the structure BSS_CENTI. Can you please post your resolution done for this issue.

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which types are you using for the fields ZZCLM_AMT, ZZPOT_DLR_LOS, ZZACT_DLR_LOS, take into consideration that can only be char or numc.

Cheers!

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using CURR16,2 for the custom currency fields.

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's the problem, you can not use decimal fields as de category of enchancement of the structure doesn't allow it. You can search for a more detailed information about that as is a question more related to the data dictionary (netweaver) than CRM aplication group.

You can check on SAP marketplace if there's any note that supports this, but I wouldn't put all my hopes on that. I faced a similar requeriment some time ago and what I did is convert the currency into char and store the char fortmat, each time I would need to use the field I would need to convert it to decimal again, not nice. You can also try to find another spot less restrictive to add the fields.

Cheers!

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis
Thanks for your response. I believe that note 925818 addresses a similar issue in the CRM side. Hence I am hoping to find a note that would serve a similar purpose in the ECC side.

Using character datatype for the currency fields is going to be my last resort.

If you can share any information that you gathered while trying to figure out a solution, it would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Navin

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm afraid I don't see any other option, as I said, I ended using a character datatype, it was 4 years ago, maybe there are some improvements since back then, but I wouldn't place too many hopes there. You can raise a note, maybe if you are lucky SAP will change it for you, but i'm quite sceptical about that. You can also try to find another suitable spot to include your custom fields.