cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

infopackage issue loading data from crm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

we made Z extractor which will fetch crm related data in crm. in that extractor used crm_order_read function modudle ro fetch some details related to particular guid. in rsa3 if we run getting all the records woith no dump . but, while comes to bw side .we are running infopackage repair full load it's getting failed due to soucre system termination  error after fetching 80k records. while i checked the dump in crm side identified that itab duplicate key dump coming from crm_order_read_ow function module. here the dump is going in INSERT condition in 1317 line .any body could you help on this issue .this is the first time i faced this issue dump in standard SAP CODE.waiting for replies.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check the records which is generating duplicate records. Ideally if the key contain GUID in CRM the records should be unique.

as a work around you can try with update statement instead of insert. pl do check the result ..

Thanks,

-J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

In function CRM_ORDER_READ_OW, which is called inside CRM_ORDER_READ, the related item is inserted into the table et_orderadm_i more than once and the runtime error is raised: ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY.

This might be because of the duplicates being passed through it_header_guid.

Please provide your Exit to see what we can help.

Br, Andras