Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS - Enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement as follows.

1. A license needs to be created for ITAR. (done)

2. Material is assigned with proper Classification. (done)

3. When Sales order is created in ECC, it should get License determination block (done)

4. When i am in GTS releasing the Sales order from License block i dnt want the report /SAPSLL/BL_DOCS_EXP to validate the customs document by FTO. I want systems to check on the basis of LUUS. Reason i have created ITAR license only for a materials from a Specific plant.

Ca we modify the standard report with above logic.

If we not, i will create a copy of this standard report and add the above logic. But how can i do that?

suggest.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You shouldn't need to modify it at all.  Within the transaction you have the option to run the blocked doc display by Legal Unit as well as FTO.  Might it be easier to just create an ITAR/Legal Unit variant to run against specifically when looking for those blocks?

Your other option is even if you run it wide open and get all blocks, you can use the Filter option (that little oil can looking icon dude next to the print icon) and filter your results from there too.  If you went that route, you could save that layout and assign it as your default so that you just see those results and would need to revert back to unfiltered to view the larger picture.

Either option should work for you decently, and be a bit easier then recreating things.

Thanks,

Graham

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried this, i am not able to do that. May be i am doing something wrong. I tried filtering but its not happening. By any chance can you provide me steps.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Graham,

Could you please show me step by step. I apologize for asking in detail.

Regards,