SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-channel foundation for Utilities - roadmap (SP05 and beyond)

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We're considering implementing MCF for Utilities in Q1 next year. I have all the info on MCF 1.0 and 2.0, up to SP04 which was released Q1 2015. I found 1 slide with a reference to a SP05 to be released Q3 2015, but no details.

Does anyone have a roadmap for SP05 and beyond? I didn't find any information in the solution roadmap for Utilities neither...

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

michael_ernzerhoff
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for your question. In Q2 2015, we released a new mobile app based on MCF, please see our blog for details. Focus of SP05 and SP06 will be the public sector industry, since we recently made the SAP Multichannel Foundation available for public sector as a second industry. E.g. we are integrating FI-CA correspondence management, and make it available for both industries, and enhancing existing features based on feedback received from our customers.
Stay tuned for further updates, of course we will be updating http://help.sap.com/umc as well.
Best regards,
Michael

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

michael_ernzerhoff
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for your question. In Q2 2015, we released a new mobile app based on MCF, please see our blog for details. Focus of SP05 and SP06 will be the public sector industry, since we recently made the SAP Multichannel Foundation available for public sector as a second industry. E.g. we are integrating FI-CA correspondence management, and make it available for both industries, and enhancing existing features based on feedback received from our customers.
Stay tuned for further updates, of course we will be updating http://help.sap.com/umc as well.
Best regards,
Michael