cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Reporting

0 Kudos

Hey

So I have a customer that was trying to pull a report of all customer and their performance. so being able to see customers that have not bought anything in the past month. They have sales orders with free products so that counts towards a sales but I have been struggling to see if we can pull customers that have made no purchase over a time frame.  I have already check customer invoice volume and sales order volume and they do not filter what i need to see. Would it be a KPI ? Could someone help!

Thanks

Alyssa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Adie
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Alyssa,

There is no report can fulfill your requirement directly. You can try to create a custom report in work center Business Analytics. Or, there is a indirect way you may try.

1. Export the customer list into a excel.

2. Run sales order volume report to show in a time period which customer created sales order.

3. Export the report into excel. Compare these 2 lists, you will get the inactive customers.

Hope it can anyhow bring an idea to you.

Thanks,

Adie

0 Kudos

Thanks  Adie! You just confirmed exactly what I needed!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alyssa,

I understand that you were trying to use the Invoice Volume report/Sales Order Volumen report to figure out which customers were inactive. In reports, be it standard or custom reports, the value # indicates 'unassigned'. So in either of the above mentioned reports, you can pull the following characteristic - Customers, Sales Orders. Invoices into the report pane, then select a time frame of your choice and then execute the report. If there are no associated sales orders, invoices for the customers then you can see # corresponding to those records.

Another way of doing it is try if you can filter for # value for the sales orders or invoice characteristics from the Selection screen or from Edit Filter tabs.

Thanks,

GowriShankar