cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Excise Invoice

0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

Can anyone tell me clearly about Excise Invoice types - Bond / No bond / Deemed / LOU in  J1IIN - In Which Tables This Store  How I Can Identify ...

Actually I M Printing Export Excise Invoice In Which Excise Duties Are Added In (Bond / No bond / Deemed / LOU)  But  I Need To Update If Excise Invoice Type Is LOU , Deemed Or No-bond Don't Calculate Or Add Excise Amount  How Can I Do This Any Logic Please Share ..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

sapmmgopal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I fully agree with Jürgen L sir. This question is related to CIN. The following table contains the details of Export type.

J_1IEXCHDR - Field is : EXPIND.

GopalK

VenkatRamesh_V
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tables: J_1IEXCHDR,(Heder)

J_1IEXCDTL.(Item)

Search with J_1I* in se 11

Hope it helpful,

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use sql trace "st05" and run the tcode for which you want to find tables. Activate  the trace using st05 , when required data is visible on the screen, deactivate the trace  and view the report you will get tables being used in object name column.

0 Kudos

And i all try to find this condition in VBRK  table  there is nothing like Bond / No bond / Deemed / LOU

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share some of your search terms?

0 Kudos

Sure Jürgen L J1iin data store in table , excise invoice type field in vbrk and vbrp, and also F1 in J1iin

like that

0 Kudos

thanks for rply Chinmay Kulkarni

and Jürgen L  

i al try to search in google but no proper result i found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please consult with your MM functional.

The question should be moved to MM forum.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no it should not be moved to MM as it is a question related to CIN implementation and should be asked in Internationalization & Unicode space. And tables can easily be found by starting with F1, and in 99.9% of all tables you can get them in 30 seconds from Google