cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE extension issue.

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created an extension of CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE through BDFG transaction which is generated fully and all the custom segments are generated.  My development for order create IDOC interface is ready and working fine in Dev environment.

When I transported it to quality only few of the custom segments got transported and rest are not.   What I see in the transported request is it takes only the list of segments in listed TABLES in this all the custom segment are not there only few of them and therefore it has transported only those which are there in TABLES.  I am not able to know why not other segments are in the list of the transport.

Can anybody tell what is the other way to transport all the segments to quality system.  I am struggling.

Its very urgent.

Support is much appreciated.

Manisha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

You may check once table E071 for missing segment and make sure they are either not locked or locked and sitting somewhere else.

Alternatively, you open we31, find our segment and lock once more in transport segment->transport in your original transport( repackaged transport ) and move it to Quality .

Regards,

Anil

0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Thanks.  Yes your are right.  I solved this issue yesterday itself.  I created a new TR and transported the remaining segments to quality system.  I had manually entered the objects in TR as like below

Function GroupR3TRFUGRZTKT_CRT2
IDoc TypeR3TRIDOCZTICKET_CREATE0201
TableR3TRTABLZ101ZAPP000028
Customizing: Table ContentsR3TRTDATBDFG
Customizing: Table ContentsR3TRTDATEDISEGMENT

EDISDEFZ101ZAPP000028             *
EDISEGMENTZ101ZAPP000028
EDSAPPLZ101ZAPP000028             *

Answers (0)