cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing material consumption during PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am very new to SAP, I request help from gurus to do automatic consumption of packing materials while doing PGI.

Scenario : Currently, we have HU enabled packing. We do packing either from delivery or for some cases we do it through HUPAST.

Once PGI is done we take packing material number to excel and then consume through MB1A against cost centre.

This we would like to automate. While doing PGI itself packing material should get consumed against cost centre.

Please guide me if there is any standard configuration available for this automation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I understand, you want to post GI for the packaging materials in the outbound delivery process.

In this case you can generate delivery items for the packaging materials, when you post GI for the delivery, the packaging items will be consumed too.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_afs64/helpdata/en/09/4b2268d27211d3b4f7006094b9b9dd/content.htm?frameset...

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

I think there is no standard way of achieving your business requirement here. Maybe, you need to develop custom program and make use of include MV50AFZ1 which would be called during the post goods issue.

Further information on the include MV50AFZ1 which contains delivery userexits would be found in the note 415716.

Thanks,
Balaji