cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Billing Data Infopackage Data load issue

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am getting an error in the Process chain every day in the Delta Info package. The error Message is :

Sales Data - loading failed.

Process Process Chain for Sales Data Of Type Local Process Chain Has Status Ended with errors (Process Chain Process Chain for Transation Data)

It is now 07:00:50 on 24.08.2015 (time zone UTC+7)

Current Process Chain Run: DKOHT7MHERMCKRJ1MWHLVTIWB in System BWP (Host BW-PRD)

Error:

------------------------------

Process Local Process Chain , variant Process Chain for Sales Data has status Ended with errors (instance DKOHT7MHES06VXEPEMAN3INSB )

Process Execute InfoPackage , variant 2LIS_13_VDITM_DELTA_R3 has status Ended with errors (instance ERRO_DKOHT7MEU29BPN6W2TVE10CFF )

Last delta upload not yet completed. Cancel

Diagnosis

In the BW system there is no information from the source system. No

Info-IDoc was found with an info status (rqstate) > 1 in the BI system.

This at least confirms that the data selection was started.

In this case, the BW assumes that the extraction process is not yet

completed. The system is not in the position of determining whether or

not the extractor in the source system has registered the request as a

delta request or not.

The request is set to red in the monitor, because the maximum wait time

has already run out, after which the system valuated a request as being

incorrect (the timeout time for yellow) .

Procedure

If you are sure that the extraction process is completed and the request

actually needs to be valuated as being incorrect, meaning it has to be

set to red, set this status manually in the monitor by using the QM

action (tab page Status -> pushbutton Total).

Otherwise, search according to cause to see why neither Info-IDocs nor

data are arriving in the BW.

Log for the Current Process:

Process Delete Index , variant Delete Index - ZSD_C03 has status Undefined (instance )

Process Data Transfer Process , variant 2LIS_13_VDITM / PRDCLNT900 -> ZSD_O13I has status Undefined (instance )

Process Data Transfer Process , variant 0SD_O06 -> ZSD_C03 has status Undefined (instance )

Process Data Transfer Process , variant ZSD_O13I -> ZSD_C03 has status Undefined (instance )

Process Data Transfer Process , variant 2LIS_13_VDKON / PRDCLNT900 -> 0SD_O06 has status Undefined (instance )

Process Generate Index , variant Generate Index - ZSD_C03 has status Undefined (instance )

Process Execute InfoPackage , variant 2LIS_13_VDKON_DELTA_R3 has status Undefined (instance )

Process Activate DataStore Object Data , variant Activating Data 0SD_O06 has status Undefined (instance )

Process Activate DataStore Object Data , variant Activating Data ZSD_O13I has status Undefined (instance )

Process Start Process , variant Start Variant for Sales has status Completed (instance DKOHT7MEU1VHEHB8B42CTB7JF )

Process Execute InfoPackage , variant 2LIS_13_VDITM_DELTA_R3 has status Ended with errors (instance ERRO_DKOHT7MEU29BPN6W2TVE10CFF )

Log of Respective Background Job:

Job started

Step 001 started (program RSPROCESS, variant &0000000000726, user ID ALEREMOTE)

Start process CHAIN ZPC_SALES in run DKOHT7MHERMCKRJ1MWHLVTIWB of chain ZPC_TR_DT

Chain Is OK

Chain ZPC_SALES was removed from scheduling

Program RSPROCESS successfully scheduled as job BI_PROCESS_DROPINDEX with ID 07004501

Program RSPROCESS successfully scheduled as job BI_PROCESS_DTP_LOAD with ID 07004600

Program RSPROCESS successfully scheduled as job BI_PROCESS_DTP_LOAD with ID 07004601

Program RSPROCESS successfully scheduled as job BI_PROCESS_DTP_LOAD with ID 07004602

Program RSPROCESS successfully scheduled as job BI_PROCESS_DTP_LOAD with ID 07004603

Program RSPROCESS successfully scheduled as job BI_PROCESS_INDEX with ID 07004600

Program RSPROCESS successfully scheduled as job BI_PROCESS_LOADING with ID 07004600

Program RSPROCESS successfully scheduled as job BI_PROCESS_LOADING with ID 07004601

Program RSPROCESS successfully scheduled as job BI_PROCESS_ODSACTIVAT with ID 07004600

Program RSPROCESS successfully scheduled as job BI_PROCESS_ODSACTIVAT with ID 07004601

Program RSPROCESS successfully scheduled as job BI_PROCESS_TRIGGER with ID 07004402

Chain ZPC_SALES Was Activated And Scheduled

Job finished

Actually my source system is SAP Retail System: Data flow from POS to SAP Retail system till 4 am in the morning & BI background job in SAP Retail system starts at 5 AM.In BI,the background job starts at 7 AM - 1. sales data,2.Inventory Data, 3.FI Data.the delta was getting loaded successful in the Data source & traffic light shows green in the Data source level but process chain failed every time.After when i repair the process chain,delta data becomes zero in the data source  & the load was successful.

After this step, when i check in SAP Retail System - RSA7 & SMQ1 the delta data was showing as (1).Then in RSA7 i run the delta repetition for the Data source & then it will turn to 0.

Actually I have set the traffic Light as - If no data from SAP ECC,the traffic light is RED.If warning it should be Yellow.

I have already checked with the following solution :

1.Delete the request with no data.

2.Reinitialize with "Initialize without Data Transfer".(Failed)

3.Increased the time out time : Parameters for rdisp/max_wprun_time(failed)

4.In ECC, in the table  ROOSOURCE,i checked the Safety interval limit - lower & upper  - not maintained in the table.

This issue is  coming in the production system &  impacting the GO live phase.Kindly provide me a solution.

Thanks & Regards

Karthika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error Message : Last delta upload not yet completed. Cancel

When we  see above message then first we need to check the previous delta load status.

So better to go to your data source at BW, RSA1-->data source-->manage-->see there, 23 August delta load might be failed or still in yellow. in such cases today load will be failed with above message.

First rectify the error and proceed previous delta request and later you can do repair the today's request.

later on, loads will be finish without any issue.

Thanks

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthika,

I agree with 's analysis. There might be an unsuccessful load that blocks all subsequent loads. You have to correct the status of the failed load. After that everything should be OK.

Best regards,

Sander