cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidated commercial invoice at GTS

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus...

Is there any report at GTS to take print out a copy of consolidated commercial invoices ?

E.g. Today I created "9" proforma invoices for different deliveries for different customer and payers at ECC and all these proforma invoices are transferred and created 9 "COMMERCIAL INVOICES" at GTS...

Requirement: I want to see  and take single copy of the print output for all 9 Commercial invoices (Clubbed commercial invoices) at GTS.

Thanks & Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

If you want a single invoice, why have you created 9 separate ones instead?  Please explain more fully - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Usually end of business they created many proforma invoices, as usually its transferred to GTS and created to commercial invoice's. 

as per the business requirement, they want to take one clubbed commercial invoice print out or PDF to submit Thirdparty.

is there any standard report to take at GTS?

please let me know if this is not clear..

Thanks & Regards,

Pradeep

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

No, it's not clear yet.  If they want one invoice, why don't they create one invoice, instead of expecting the system to combine later?

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Ship to party and Payer is different for each and every delivery ...and the orders creates from IE to NZ.

apologies.. please let me know if you are not clear this info as well..

Thanks & regards,

Pradeep

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Different Payers is certainly a challenge for a single invoice!  But a proforma doesn't need one, so it might be possible to create in the feeder system.  Much better if you can do it there, since it will be difficult to combine transactional documents in GTS, and the "Shipment Consolidation" in the Plug-in offers a good interface.

You should work with your SD expert (unless you are also one) to tailor the combination requirements so that you can produce a single proforma from the group of Deliveries.  The advantage could also be that you only create one Export Declaration, thus avoiding multiple broker fees.

Otherwise - to get back to your question - I don't know of any functionality in GTS to do it.

Regards,

Dave

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

maybe you find some Information in the table /SAPSLL/CORREF?

Regards,

Thomas