cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User clicking on Replacement button, need to fill the F4 help of product form our custom table on Items view of complaint creation screen?

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi team,

User clicking on Replacement button, need to fill the F4 help of product form our custom table.

Custom table contains transaction type and item type product id values.User clicks the replacement zcustom pop will be populated.how to do it?

Normally item 1 and 2 line user clicks f4 on product id field standard product screen should populated.but we want user clicks the replacement button on table view level that line item product_id pop will be populated zcustom table.how to do it please help here.

After click replacement button EH_ONACTION  event gets triggered.So could you please tell me how to do it and tell me the steps.Thanks for advance and please check the below screen shots.

Component - BT120H_CPL

View - BT120H_CPL/ItemList

context node - BTADMINI Base Entity BTAdminI

Thanks

kalpana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Webster_Cui
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Kalpana,

When click the the button Replacement, an defined action wil be triggered and fill the product automatically as subitem.

I suggest you only implement the specified custom action and search any fulfilled product in your custom table automatically. It is simple and a popup page is not necessary.

But if you need your end users to select any certain product in WebUI, more effort need to be done in UI level and the standard logic will be modified as well.

Regards,

Webster