cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict currency for Domestic trip schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have the below requirement in our ongoing travel management implementation.

How do we restrict trip currency to local currency (INR) for Domestic trip schema. i.e, employees can not select other currencies except local currency for Advance and Expenses if the trip country is INDIA. Please advise as to how this can be achieved.

Thanks,

AJ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

I think the answer is in your question.

If you have selected 'Domestic Trip Schema' and if you have set the Default Trip Country in T706S-RLAND as India then every time a user goes to create a travel request or expense report and select 'Domestic Trip Schema' the country India will get defaulted in the General Data Screen which should trigger currency. What you can do is to make this field and receipt currency field as display only for Domestic trip schema in FITVFELD_WEB for portal and FITVFELD for PR05 back end transaction.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for your quick response.

I did some configuration in FITVFELD_WEB for currency field but no luck. Please see the screen shot attached and advise if i am missing something.

Regards,

AJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

I am confused with your screenshots now.

You mentioned in the original post that you want to "restrict trip currency to local currency (INR) for Domestic trip schema. i.e, employees can not select other currencies except local currency for Advance and Expenses if the trip country is INDIA."

but from your screenshot I can see that you are making a change to currency field in 01 domestic schema under Indonesia trip variant? I thought it was for India? Please confirm. Also you are creating a travel request which calls schema 'PL' and not schema 01 Domestic trip which is for expense report.

Can you please specify clearly and in detail the following:

1. Which trip variant is your test employee linked to? How is this linked?

2. What are you trying to achieve?

Cheers

Ankur