cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generic input field in extractor 2lis_17_i3hdr does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

We need that the extractor 2lis_17_i3hdr has available the order field as an entry value the field AUFNR, we know that this field is used by the delta and for that reason we can not add it as an input field for the extractor. Therefore, we have added to the structure the ZZAUFNR generic field and we assigned the order which corresponds to the AUFNR field. The problem is that as this field only exists in the structure and does not exist in any table, there is no logic to bring information when we input orders on it.

If any order is entered in the field ZZAUFNR, the extractor does not bring the requested information, I n fact, it brings nothing because there is no logic needed to bring what is requested.

The question is, how can we add the logic required for this new inpout field in order to make it work properly?

In the following image you can see the ZZAUFNR field added to the structure MC17I30HDR.

In the second image we can see that the extractor correctly fills the field ZZAUFNR

This last image shows that when an existing order in ZZAUFNR field is entered, the order has not found.

How can we make that this new generic field works properly as a input field in the structure?

Thank you all in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

at RSA3, lets try to put left padding 0 and enter AUFNR.

later test the extraction.

if ZZAUFNR length is 10 then at selection you can enter ZZAUFNR - 0004000000.

Even you don't need any custom field. We can make standard field for selections thru small abap code.

we can modify table ROOSORCE to make AUFNR for selection(P/X).

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanjaneyulu,

Actually I already entered that format (filling with zeros) but that´s not the problem, the result is the same.

Can you please explain with more details how do we make AUFNR a selection entry even tough it´s a delta field?

Thank you.

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

In table ROOSFIELD the field SELECTION is initial for DataSource 2LIS_17_I3HDR field AUFNR. Normally you are able to influence the selection behavior of a field using t/code RSA6 (flag the checkbox for selection).

If this does not work, it could be an option trying to change the field SELECTION to 'X' or 'P' (Selection Adjustable, Visibility Set) as suggested. You can write a small ABAP program to update the field for this DaraSource. You will have to find out by trial and error if it works as expected.

Best regards,

Sander

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check at RSA6, Whether AUFNR was able to do the SELECTION or not.

if not then you can write below program at SE38 and execute it once. That will makes your field AUFNR to select at RSA6.

Later you can use at RSA3 or info pack level.

REPORT  <XYZ>.

Tables: ROOSFIELD.

SELECT SINGLE * FROM ROOSFIELD WHERE OLTPSOURCE = '<data source name>' AND

OBJVERS = 'A' AND FIELD ='AUFNR'.

IF SY-SUBRC = 0.

ROOSFIELD-SELECTION ='P'.

MODIFY ROOSFIELD.

ENDIF.

Once you save above report, do the syntax check and run it once at dev system.

Thanks

Answers (0)