Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Customs Declaration have missing tariff data

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Experts,

We had numbering schemes USSCB for Commodity codes and USHTS for HTS in our system.

To accomodate our new design requirements, I have created new numbering scheme for commodity code and HTS classification,performed the content migration from old to the new numbering schemes. Completed the steps by activating the new numbering schemes.

Since the content has been migrated, the declarations weren't supposed to be impacted.

Post activation, the old/historical documents (customs declarations) in the system which carried the Schedule B and Tariff data including all outputs like the commercial invoices, SLI, are empty for tariff data.

Since GTS is supposed to hold historical documentation intact for audit purpose, is there a standard report or a program which needs to be executed to keep the old documents intact with all data?

Thanks,

Shrini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shrini,

Are the old Numbering Schemes still there, and are they active (valid) in your Legal Regulation until at least the date of the old Declarations?

Regards,

Dave

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

thanks! Yes, the old numbering schemes are available. The moment I activate the new numbering schemes, the old schemes are automatically de-activated.

They are available till the date of the old declarations. I have checked through the steps of content migration to make sure I haven't missed anything, not able to find anything.

Thanks,

Shrini