cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy only HCM org structure after deleting the exisiting HCM data in receiver client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Could you help me out with my question here . Here is  my scenario.

1) Target client already has OM data and PA data partially which is mostly Junk . So need to delete this data first as i am only looking for Org data to be copied from Source to target.  Overriding/using a delete option in selection screen of  the objects from source to target does not work as there are some additional objects that were created in Target client ( How do i delete/ Clean the existing HCM data from the Target client ) .

2) Would like to copy only Org structure data ( with no PA data ) from the Source client to the target client.  Even when i use PD & PA e xpert mode with only PD objects selected and no PA master data/cluster selected , basic infotypes like PA0000 , PA0001 etc are getting selected.

( How do i copy only PD data with no PA data at all ?  )

3) After copying the Org structure , i might have a requirement to copy the PA data on top of the Org data copied.

( How do i copy all PA data only , no OM data should be copied during this scenario ? )

Appreciate your help !!

Adithya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Adithya,

Yes you can copy only Org data by using the PA&PD scenario. Exclude the employee data while doing your selection.

Thanks and Regards,

Tanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Tanu !!

It helped me to resolve the issue.

Answers (0)