Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSCM CREDIT SEGMENT DISPLAY ISSUE

pvishal
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are implementing FSCM-CM.I have got below mention issue while implementation :

1. I have done all the customization level work in FSCM-CM and even activated the required BADI but at the transaction level of UKM_BP I can see the Credit Segment TAB but cannot see the credit segment being created

Note - I have Created ONE MAIN CREDIT SEGMENT which is assigned to CREDIT CONTROL AREA.Further this credit control area is assigned to three Company Code.On the nutshell we are performing the credit check at Main Segment level only.

2. We had already implemented FSCM Collection Management and Dispute Management.Hence for FSCM-CM we have just activated BP ROLE for Credit Management and did all the customization level work.But the existing BP is not getting reflected to BP Credit Management BP ROLE.Do am i Require to do anything.

Note - The newly created customer via xd01 has the BP Role of Credit Management (As you can see in above screenshot).The issue is with the existing BP Which is already created via Implementation of FSCM - Collection Management and Dispute Management.

Regards,

Prabhakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

How did you Resolve the Issue 1--> Credit Segment field Empty?

I am facing similar issue despite of double checking each and every config. I have successfully done everything in Sandbox but although all the settings are same, I am not been able to see the Credit segment in the BP master data "Credit Segment Data" tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I could resolve the issue of blank Credit Segment.

It was basically an Authorization issue for selecting credit segments and the same was seen missing when I took SU53 screen shot.

So this issue is now fully answered and the loop could be closed.

Regards,

Kirti Gadre

IBM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar

Can you pl. some information on how you had resolved issue no.1 which is displaying of credit segment under credit segment data tab ?

Regards

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Tiger_007
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

please specify field group for Business Partner type as display

Spro --> SAP business partner --> Basic Settings --> Field Grouping --> Configure field Attributes per BP type

choose data set "credit segment" check the options display or not.

Regards

Srini

pvishal
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Henk,

Thanks for your help.

The above mentioned issue has been resolved.

But for point no.

2. We had already implemented FSCM Collection Management and Dispute Management.Hence for FSCM-CM we have just activated BP ROLE for Credit Management and did all the customization level work.But the existing BP is not getting reflected to BP Credit Management BP ROLE.Do am i Require to do anything.

However but for the new BP the role is showing.

NOTE- I have run all the transaction of mass update. But nothing is getting reflected and updated nor any error message.

Can you please suggest any other possibility to sort out in this issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Prabhakar

henk_hoogerbrug
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

Have you already tried to create the segments via transaction UKM_MASS_UPD3? There you will have an option to create credit segments for existing business partners.

Best Regards,

Henk

pvishal
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Henk,

Thanks for your reply.

But the thing is we have tried the same, still its not working.

Can you suggest some other solution which might work?

Thanks & Regards,

Prabhakar

henk_hoogerbrug
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

Do you receive an error message, or is there maybe something in the log? (transactionSLG1)

Best Regards,

Henk