cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lead Duplication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have two Questions regarding Lead Duplication Functionality. I need your suggestion to solve the below issue:

1. While merging the two lead, system use one Master lead and second duplicate as Obsolete. We are unable to edit and delete this Lead. Now, We need to delete this Obsolete Lead from the Production system.

I checked the report: CRM_ORDER_DELETE but it's a production system, we don't want to run this report in production.

2. As far as my knowledge concern, System check few parameters in case of Duplication:

a. Sold to party

b. Sales Organisation.

c. Contact Person

d. Product.

e. Status

Our concern is, we receive many Leads on daily basis from same customer and same contact person and we are using one dummy product if the product does not belong to master data so in each time system shows a pop -up for duplicate Lead. We want to keep the duplication check but can we add some more criteria like if sales rep is different then do not show a pop -up or if the product is dummy then don't check the duplication option.

What you suggest?

Best regards,

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dinesh - I believe you have couple of things going on here i.e. You want to get the list of the duplicate leads and then delete those, right? If that is correct then, have you checked getting the duplicate leads via reviewing class within the configuration path SPRO-->CRM-->Transactions-->Settings for Leads-->Assign class for deduplication.

Once you get the list of the leads based on your criteria, you can still use CRM_ORDER_DELETE to delete the duplicate leads transaction.

Thanks,
Chandrakant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrakant,

Thanks for your reply.

I am aware of this report " CRM_ORDER_DELETE" but my concern is: I dont want to give the access to the users for this report.

Can't we use Web UI to delete the Duplicate Leads?

Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh - I don't think there is any thing standard to delete the lead from Web UI. You might need to leverage the program from CRM_ORDER_DELETE and create the Z one based on your need.

You can then launch this program from Web UI to delete the duplicate leads. This maybe one of the options.

Thanks,
Chandrakant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

Any Suggestion for the same.