cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CCTR Problems with Jabra 360 Dongle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

I've got a problem with the Jabra 360 Dongle in combination with Jabra Evolve USB (Bluetooth) Headset.

I've SAP CCTR 7 with Terminal_Core_7.0.7.0.msi, Terminal_Proxy.msi and Terminal_HS_HIDHS.msi installed and in irregular intervals the connections get disconnect.

It only happens with SAP CCTR 7, when we use other Softphones, like Lync or Webex or something else, there isn't any disconnect.

We looked into the logs and I've seen some error message, when there is again a disconnect.

12:42:25.347 (04848           ) WRN> EV> Error while trying to find function terminal_handsetEvent 0 (0x80020006)

12:42:25.397 (04848           ) WRN> EV> Error while trying to find function terminal_handsetEvent 1 (0x80020006)

12:42:25.447 (04848           ) WRN> EV> Error while trying to find function terminal_handsetEvent 2 (0x80020006)

12:42:25.497 (04848           ) TRC> EV> terminal_handsetEvent not found from event listener

12:42:25.504 (04848           ) INF> UI< terminal_genericEvent("HOOK_ON","")

Could anybody can tell me, what does the error message mean and what we must do, that there are no more disconnects in the future.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Sven

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

grace_xin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

Please try the following,

1. Remove current handset_USBHS*.dll versions (eg. from c:\program files(x86)\SAP\... and %temp%.(Exact folder names depend on where the installation is made to))

2. Install the latest handset_USBHS version

3. Test if the following registry entry helps (HID_USE_JABRA_SPECIAL_COMMANDS, alternative values 0 and 1)

Hope the above could help you.

Best Regards,

Grace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grace,

thanks for your answer.

Could you tell me, where I can find the latest handset_usbhs Version and where I fill in the registry entry?

Thanks for your help.

Sven

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together again,

the problem is still there.

We do everything Grace asks, we removed the current handset and installed the latest handest. We customized the registry with HID_USE_JABRA_SPECIAL_COMMANDS, but there are no change.

I've got another Warning in the logs:

Failed to send event to UI, it doesn't implement terminal_handsetEvent

Does anyone could help me?

Best regards,

sven

former_member202106
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

Typically these bluetooth devices are closing the connection between dongle and machine when call is disconnected and there is no RTP stream. The general recommendation is to enable continuos mode more the headset, this way the connection is active all the time. Problem related to this is that then it eats battery much quicker.

You can change the settings in Jabra PC Suite, please install it and study what kind of tuning it allows you to do.

Regards,
Jukka