cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

steps to execute form 8027

Former Member
0 Kudos

whats are the steps to execute form 8027?

Experts throw some light on this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Please find the details below.

As a pre-requisite:-

You must have set up your Establishment numbers in your system.
To do this, go to the IMG under the path: Payroll USA -> Tips ->Define establishments for tip processing.
The settings you make here (for example, Establishmenttype, Tip allocation, Acceptcredit cards etc. are reflected on the output of the 8027 form.

Activities to be performed to run report RPLTIPU0:-

Enter the year for which the report is valid.
Enter the Establishment number(s).
Select the desired output for the form:
Paper (Adobe PDF)
Paper (SAPScript)
Magnetic media
Select Execute.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please elucidate about Magnetic Media what exactly it does?? 

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Magnetic Media is again a file format like PDF and it depends upon in what format respective tax authority agency or governing body expects form 8027 to be sent.

This would just look somewhat like a TEMSE file that is generated when you run DME.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for information. I would like to know about T5UP4 Table.do we need to maintain data manually in V_t5UP4. What is the process that we need to follow for T5UP4 as I can see old data even if i apply a note i dont see amounts for establishments.

How would i go ahead to update V_T5UP4?

Thanks again

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

You will need to maintain the table manually.

For each your establishments, enter Gross receipts, Total direct tips, Total indirect tips and Total tip shortfall for each period which is defined under start and end dates.

Chared tips, Charged receipts and service charge should be entered if needed to be reported on form 8027 here for each period for each of your establishments otherwise these can be entered directly on form 8027 directly.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your information. So We need to enter manually I have few questions on my mind

How would my client know about Total direct tips, Total indirect tips and Total tip shortfall for each period

From which  SAP table it is going to come

Can we pull data from SAP why do we want to enter manually

Do we have  connection to update those tables Can I able to get data from sap   Could you please let me know the process.

SAP Note just describe about layout but not about Totals

Could you please help me to understand correctly about 8027 form.

Thank you

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Please look at SAP documentation as it tells you how components are calculated and recorded.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/70/2fc2531bb9b44ce10000000a174cb4/content.htm

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your information.

So there is no automatic process to update tables. How would client know about the data what data need to update in V_T5UP4 regarding establishment and tips. From where they will get data.

Could you tell me step by step process to do in Layman Terminology?

Thanks again.

Answers (0)