cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Object Replication from ECC to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Gurus,

We are in process of implementing Accounting Interaction Center in SAP CRM. We have successfully uploaded BPs and Contract Accounts from ECC FSCM to CRM and we are able to see these in AIC.

We are facing some issues in uploading Contract Objects from ECC to CRM.

Can anyone provide some documentation/configuration steps for replication of contract objects.

Thanks & Regards

Daljit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198110
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daljit

are you the one i worked with at =S= in 2006 ?

i currently have the same pb 🙂

i understood that CO are replicated in CRM as I/Object. Yet, there is a customizing table in CRM where we have to define object families that way :

"Create an object family, as described in the IMG documentation Define Object Family for each required group of contract objects (for example, vehicles)."  ??

My current issue is that i don't know what is a "group of contract object" in ECC/PSCD. I know "Contract object type" or "fact set" but no group ...  😞

So i'm wondering whether it's a simple terminology issue in the sap doc or something else ...

what is the criteria to define the object families in CRM ? how the mapping is done between the object family in crm and the contract object type in ecc ?

i understood this point as the first step to manage for replicating contract objects. i didn't find any good sap documentations on this topic as there is one for Contract Account.

Regards

Thierry MATHIEU

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm700_ehp01/helpdata/en/33/a9e4539feb424de10000000a174cb4/content.htm

Hi Thierry,

Yes, I believe we worked together in =S= project.

Please see the documentation from SAP regarding CO replication. I followed these steps and I was able to upload Contract Objects from ECC to CRM.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards

Daljit

former_member198110
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Daljit

This link is a lot better than the one i found in the ehp3 help ..

So i understood from your doc that i should create in CRM one object family per contract object type in PSCD. 🙂

i'm going to try this way

Regards

Thierry

nb : i still have your skype id & mine is still the same 😉

Answers (0)