cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visualization Parameter for My Inbox to Approve Leave Requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We're trying to setup navigation from the My Inbox Fiori application to the Approve Leave Requests Fiori Application using the "Open Task" button. We have already applied SAP Notes: 2205281 (My Inbox Patch for SPS05 (1.6.8) and 2178368 URL generation for applications (My Inbox).

We would like the "Open Task" button in the My Inbox for a Leave Request to launch the corresponding leave request in the Approve Leave Requests App. In transaction SWFVISU, when we select the new INBOX_GEN Visualization Type we are having trouble finding the correct parameters to launch the Approve Leave Requests application within the Launchpad.

Here are the settings we have right now (which do not work)

Visualization ParameterExample
SCHEMEsapui5
APPLICATION_PATH/sap/opu/odata/sap
COMPONENT_NAMELeaveRequest-approveLeaveRequest
QUERY_PARAM00data=/sap/opu/odata/sap/HCM_LEAVE_REQ_APPROVE_SRV;o=sid({SYSTEM}.{CLIENT})/LeaveRequestSet(RequestId='{OBJKEY})'
QUERY_PARAM01
QUERY_PARAM09

We have set a breakpoint in GET_URL method of the CL_SWF_UTL_URL_INBOX_GEN class to view the URL... however, we have not been able to figure out the correct configuration. Any input would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member658697
Discoverer
0 Kudos

You can simply do this setting with Visualization Type : BSP_STD - BSP Standard.

The query parameters are automatically added for the Task.

We had a similar requirement and it worked for us.

Thanks

Satish