cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Payroll Survey Canada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to use the standard report (PC00_M07_SCAN0) for Business Payroll Survey, Canada.  I did the configuration in table V_T512ES and the subsequent tables, but I am not able to get the expected values in the report.

May I request some one to help me on this aspect, please.

Thanks and regards,

Victor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Remi,

Thanks for your kind reply.

The entries that I maintained in table T512ES is as under:

CGrpg Form WT   Table No WT

07       BPS1 /101    RT         BPA1
07       BPS1 /101    RT     1  BPA4
07       BPS1 1305   RT         BPA1
07       BPS1 1305   RT     1  BPA4

Thanks and regards,

Victor

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note that Table T512ES does not exist; it's either Table View V_T512ES or table T512E.

In our table T512E, for Country Code 07 and Form BPS1, all our entries are tagged with Table T.

Our "Hourly Paid WTs" are linked to WT Group BPA1, while WTs /845 to /852 are linked to WT Groups BPA4 or BPA5.  Here is a sample:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Thanks for your immediate reply.

I maintained the following entries and still unable to generate the report.

BPS1 /101 T 0 BPA1

BPS1 /845 T 0 BPA4

BPS1 /846 T 1 BPA4

BPS1 /847 T 2 BPA4

BPS1 /848 T 3 BPA4

BPS1 /849 T 4 BPA4

BPS1 /84F T 5 BPA4

BPS1 /84L T 6 BPA4

BPS1 /84S T 7 BPA4

BPS1 /84T T 8 BPA4

BPS1 /850 T 9 BPA4

BPS1 /851 T 10 BPA4

BPS1 /852 T 11 BPA4

Further, should I mention any values in table V_T5KB0_B for the Reg No.  There is no value for the corresponding Reg. no. maintained.

Again in Feature 07BPS the return value is 123456789 for WRKAR (Prov of Empt) and otherwise.

Further, in Table V_T512ES when I click F4 for the field Form.  I don't see form class and form for BPS1.  Is this OK.

Kindly clarify on these aspects, please.

Thanks and regards,

Victor

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In table view V_T5KB0_B, you should at least have valid entries for Business Number Type "RC",

in Feature 07BPS, the return values should be a valid Business Number (matching Type RC).

As for table view V_T512ES, I also don't see Form BPS1 in the Drop-down List, but our report works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Thanks again for your kind reply.

In table view V_T5KB0_B should there be any value for the field "type" for business No.  In my configuration, I have only provided the Business No. and no value for "Type", is that OK.

Further,  should I maintain any evaluation class for the Wage Types that I assign in Table V_T512ES.  I see evaluation class 02 is already being used for paystub purpose.

Kindly clarify on these aspects, please.

Thanks and regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Now my issue is resolved.

Thanks and regards,

Victor

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the benefit of others that may look at this discussion thread, please indicate what you did to resolve the issue.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

The issues that I encountered while executing the report PC00_M07_SCAN0 (Business Payroll Survery, CA) are:

In table V_T512ES.  I had configured RT for the field Table.  Later, with the help of Remi, I modified it to T.

Form  WT   Table  No. Wage Type

BPS1 /850     T       0     BPA4

BPS1 1305    T       0     BPA1

Further, when I executed the report.  I did not get any output.  Later I learnt that in the selection screen of the report for the field hourly employee.  I have to enter employee group and employee subgroup together in the same field.  Once I performed this activity and executed the report, I got the required values in the report.

Thanks and regards,

Victor

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Effectively, in the Employee Category of the Selection Screen, you must enter Empl.Group/Empl.Sub-Group combinations.

Since our report is per Company Code, the various combinations are entered under the appropriate categories (Salaried/Hourly/Others).

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Using t-code se16n, please provide a sample screen capture of the contents of table T512E for Country Grouping 07 and Form BPS1.