cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrate CMOD to BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we are trying to migrate ECC CMOD logic to BADI (RSU5_SAPI_BADI).

in ECC CMOD we have two enhancements RSAP0001 -Customer function calls in the service API & MCS10001 -SIS: Statistics update, sales documents. we know badi supports RSAP0001 but we dont know what badi supports MCS10001. Does any one have any idea how to deal with it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

BAdI RSU5_SAPI_BADI can only replace Enhancement RSAP0001. Although they are using different technology, they are equal to each other in terms of functionality and purpose: DataSource enhancement during SAPI extraction.

This is not the case for Enhancement MCS10001. It is called at a different moment in time, i.e. during saving SD transaction data. It is normally implemented and maintained by ECC SD consultants.

Best regards,

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sander for reply.

Does that mean even though i move enhancement RSAP0001 to BADI , i am not supposed to deactivate CMOD due to MCS10001 ?

Is there any BADI available for enhancement MCS10001?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Manoj

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

I think that you mean with "deactivate CMOD" to deactivate the Project. That you should not do since it will also deactivate Enhancement MCS10001.

I got the impression that both Enhancement RSAP0001 and MCS10001 are assigned to the same Project. If that is the case, then I suggest to remove Enhancement RSAP0001 from the Project.

Best regards,

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sander.

Answers (0)