cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nakisa Orgchart - Which xml to remove cost center on detail?

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to remove cost center on detail information, but I can't find which xml....

I try to comment on OrgUnitPositionDetail_Data.XML file, but it's still appear

Best Regards,

Azebua

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Azebua.

Looking at OrgUnitEmployeePositionDetail.xml and OrgUnitPositionDetail_MoreDetails.xml you can see the field set referenced that you are amending, so it suggests that you're looking at the right configuration.

1. Are you sure you have amended the XML in the right place for it to be picked up during publishing (i.e. in the .delta folder structure for the configuration build)?  Is it showing in the published XML?
  2. Have you tried just commenting out the fields rather than the whole fieldset?  Otherwise I thought it might have a problem (a different one mind) when the app tries to get the details for the field set.  Rather than there being none, the details simply don't exist ... may produce an error?
  3. You might also consider disabling the field via the AdminConsole detail designer by removing the field.
  4. If you want it to be disabled rather than removed have you considered making the cost centre field a secure item (again possible via AdminConsole) rather than a universally available field?  You could then simply not assign it to any role.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Stephen.

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you been able to resolve your cost centre display issue?

Regards,

Stephen.

0 Kudos

I haven't try it yet.... haha.....

I will try it later..

Regards,

Azebua

Answers (0)