Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Career guidance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Myself Abhishek from Gurgaon,India.I have 5.4 years of SAP PP end user experience and want to pursue my career as SAP consultant.I am planning to take 5 weeks VLC(Virtual trainer Classroom) program from ATOS Gurgaon(An authorized SAP training centre).I want to know that 5 weeks training will be enough to learn the whole concept of SAP PP module that how it will be implemented in an industry,what is it's configration part.Please help me out and suggest what to do..

Regards

Abhishek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek,

Through Training, you would get knowledge and there would be Exercises as how to apply the knowledge learnt into the system.

After the Training the most important part is to get an opportunity to work on SAP PP as a consultant. If you get that opportunity then you can apply what you have learnt into the project and in this course your knowledge will increase more and eventually you will become expert.

However after training if you don't get an opportunity to work in real time then over a period of time you will forget.

Regards

Shaik

4 REPLIES 4

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek,

Through Training, you would get knowledge and there would be Exercises as how to apply the knowledge learnt into the system.

After the Training the most important part is to get an opportunity to work on SAP PP as a consultant. If you get that opportunity then you can apply what you have learnt into the project and in this course your knowledge will increase more and eventually you will become expert.

However after training if you don't get an opportunity to work in real time then over a period of time you will forget.

Regards

Shaik

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your early reply.

One more query is there as the course fee is 4 lacs INR which is very much costly.Is there is any other mode to take training in SAP PP module after which I can get the Job as a consultant.

Atos institute will give the 100% placement assistance and also they have past good track records but the only constraint is fee structure.So,please suggest whether to go for authorize training or there is any other route for getting training.

Regards

Abhishek

0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek,

Regarding the Institutes, please have a look at my Blog.

This is my personal Experience.

http://scn.sap.com/community/career-center/blog/2015/08/13/best-institute-for-sap-training

Hope it helps.

Regards

Sajid

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.