Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding off depreciation config (t code OAYO) transporting entire table T093B

varun_panicker
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In order to round off depreciation values to the proper decimal place, we changed the config through t code OAYO to de-tick "Automatically calculated depreciation" field.

This has enabled us to calculate depreciation values correctly per month. Earlier there was a difference of 1 currency unit per month,e.g. $364 in period 1, 365 in period 2, then again 364 in period 3, 365 in period 4 and so on. Now it is uniform $364.5 per month.

However, when we attempt to import the Transport Request to the production system, the system transports the entire T093b table, taking along with it all values like closed fiscal year etc. Please note that we have changed the value only for a few company codes, but the system transports the entire table.

The closed fiscal years are different in development and production for many co. codes and could lead to serious trouble if the config goes to the production system.

Why is this happening? Shouldn't the system transport just the relevant config?

Is there any workaround for the same? Please let us know your thoughts.

Regards,

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member571044
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I just tested the same change in one of our sandboxes and it only captured the company code I changed in the transport. Did your system prompt for a transport or did you have to create it manually? I'd have someone in BASIS take a look at your system settings.

varun_panicker
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Cyndee,

Thanks for the reply, and sorry for my late response!

What we did was to change the config for the few co.codes that we needed in oayo, and then transported them through table logs,i.e. through t code se16, we selected those few co.codes in table t093b, saved that in a separate transport request,and transported this request all the way to Production. This worked for us!

Regards,

Varun

Answers (0)