cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unloading points - goods receiving hours

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm having some difficulties in getting the goods receiving hours from a customer being send to CRM.

What I want to do is just send over the text (TVWAT-VTEXT).

Because we already do send over non standard fields I went with the idea to include the needed code in that function module.(process CRM0_200).

When I debug, I can see the Bdoc is getting created and correctly filled with the text in T_BAPISTRUCT.

The issue whenever I make a change on the ERP side, the Bdoc does not seem to get processed in CRM. The bizar thing is that when I stop the inbound queue in CRM, I can see that there is an R3AD* Bdoc for the changes I have made. When I debug the processing of the Bdoc, the code does not pass the function module to handle the extra fields (function linked to process SMOUTIL3).

Also, when I try to see if the Bdoc got processed correctly in SMW01, I cannot see it there.

Anyone an idea what is going on here?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Tom.

Are you want to use long text on customer to send this data to the CRM system?

If it's correct, then use this topic as a solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Really nobody?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

From my data exchange experience from ERP to CRM, what I could think of is that, generally there is exists a BAdI (or user exit) at CRM side (as well as in ERP side) which takes care of mapping extra custom fields.

If you are sure that , while debugging, you can see the extra fields in BAPI structure in CRM, then you need not have to worry about the User exit on R/3 side.

You can just try to find the user exit at CRM side and put a break point and debug that piece of code.

May be it is behaving differently during delta. Generally user exit is called after the standard mapping module to enhance the BDoc with custom fields.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Shanthala.