cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user click the replacement button in items assignment block serial number value field should be enable and user clicks return button serial number value copied to next line item and should be disable?

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

user click the replacement button in items assignment block serial number value field should be enable and user clicks return button serial number value copied to next line item and should be disable?

User click return button first,then Serial number should be copied and disabled.next user click replacement button serial number field should be enable and if we enter 1234 and enter save then the value should get populated.how to do it please help.

Component - BT120H_CPL

View - BT120H_CPL/ItemList

context node - BTADMINI Base Entity BTAdminI

Attribute - serilano

Thanks

Kalpana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member210661
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

what i understand for the above query

first you have to create one variable (static or instance ) in bt120h_cpl item impl class then when user click's on replacement button set that variable as abap_true. then go to serial number get_i method based on variable you have to enable or disable that field.

next user clicks return button in the return event you have to read the marked entity by using

lr_entity ?= typed_context->itemnode->collection_wrapper->get_marked().

and add this entity next item collection.

lr_col->add( lr_entity).  then clear the variable which is declared in impl so that serial number will disable at that time.

Try this.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas K.

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Still i am looking help here.. i have changed field standard to AET. i have created AET field  serial number.so now the value should be determined (suppose if we enter 1234 and after press enter) now user selects item and click on return button the line  copied serial number and it disable, after  user select replacement button display same serial number blank and editable .so how to do it?

@@-user enters Serial number on header level so same serial number we are set in items level.

while Return Copy entire line with Serial No.

While replacement keep serial no  blank & editable

Thanks

Kalpana