cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignoring minimum amount for payment method "Z" in F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing problem in identify, why system is ignoring minimum amount for payment method "Z" when making payments.

Config for payment method "Z" & "V" has below. For payment method "V" not ignoring minimum amount (showing limit range in proposal log) but for payment method "Z" minimum amount is ignored (less than minimum amount paid in payment run)

Please let me know the solution to identify this...

Thank you for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member318765
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

In reference to your query, can you please check the following

1. Please check the invoice documents paid in both the cases. Is it that payment method is specified in the document in case of invoice paid with Payment method 'Z'? Please see F1 help on this Attached is the screenshot for your ready reference.
2. Also check the Minimum Amount specified for paying company code. Are both the payment methods used for the same company code? Then point 1 should be the case.

Kind Regards

Soumya Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply,

point 1. In both cases payment method is not maintained in document.

point 2. Both payments methods are in same co-code. Co-code minimum amount is at zero.

please let me know further solutions,

Thank you for your help,

Sridhar

former_member318765
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

can you attach the proposal log for both the cases with detailed log enabled before proposal run as below

Kind Regards

Soumya Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for confusion,

For both payment methods, ignoring minimum amounts.

Proposal is created for even 1.88 where limit starts from 15.00

former_member318765
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Thanks for the clarification. In your case where both payment methods are ignoring minimum amount it is clear case due to FBZP paying company code config.

This situation happens when the min amt for company code is different from that of payment method. Note that min amt for company code overrules the one for payment method. Please retest and let me know. Thanks.

Kind Regards

Soumya Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one question.

Minimum Amount check is applicable at invoice level or vendor payable per payment method in payment run..?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Minimum amount check is applied only when vendor payable amount per payment method (e.g."Z") is less than 15 Euros in a payment run.

Please let me know if my understanding is correct.

Regards

Sridhar

former_member318765
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the minimum amount defined in FBZP->Paying Comp Codes.

Minimum amount specified here i.e. in company code settings overrules the one specified in payment method.

Hope this clarifies the system behavior.

Best Regards

Soumya Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Is the issue resolved now or not?

If not, can you please provide the FBZP Configuration for this?

Thanks!

Jayrold Vicencio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you have mentioned payment method directly in the invoice. If this is the case, then all FBZP customizings will be ignored becuase by specifically mentioning payment method in invoice itself means that you want that invoice to be cleared by the given payment method itself.

Regards,

Sonal Chaudhary.