cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Invoice check message F5117 not working for MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have changed message F5117 for double invoice check, from warning to error. It works absolutely fine while posting invoice(F-43, F-02) or credit memo (FB65). But if I post credit note from MIRO, with same reference and vendor, it allows me to post the document without giving any error but while editing the document, if I give reference with which a document is already posted, then gives an error "Document has already been posted for this reference".

Is it possible to configure similar error message for MIRO at the time of posting?

Regards

Amey Morajkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amey,

Please check in Following Tcode:-

1.XK02-Payment Transaction  screen there is option to Tick Chk double inv.

2.Second option is :- SPRO-Material Management-Logictic invoice verification-Incoming invoice- set check for Duplicate Invoices.

3.Please check if any Enhancement is done on MIRO(might have suppressed Error message due to wrong coding,please check with your ABAP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudershan,

Thanks for reply.

In LIV, I had already configured the same. I think, as the message F5117 corresponds to application area F5 which applies to document editing in FI. When I post through MIRO, it allows me to post the credit note as its a MM document, but in editing, it recalls the accounting document. Therefore the error message is shown. When I changed message category from error to warning, I was able to edit it. But this is just a temporary solution.

I will do check for any incorrect enhancement on MIRO with ABAP.

Amey

mauro_blanc3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amey, for MIRO a customizing exist for double invoicing, please check

SPRO -> Material managment -> Logistic Invoice verification -> Incoming Invoice -> Set Check for Duplicate Invoice

Mauro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mauro,

Thanks for the reply.

I had already configured the same. But it still persists

Amey