Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RunAllocation using property

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm on BPC 10 MS.

I need to use a runallocatioin  to save value stored in Account "A" and Business Unit "Dummy" using distribution of account "B" in Bas(Total Business Unit".

I need to use runallocation several times with different destinations and different drivers.

I've created a property "DRIVER_BU_BS" to get the correct driver for each account.

The logic is validated correctly but doesn't works.

I've attached the script logic

Could I use dimension property in runallocation ?

Thanks

S.B.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

cecilia_petersson2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I suggest you upgrade; I believe the latest SP for the EPM client is 23 and for server and admin client it's 17. Also, did you try commenting out *XDIM_FILTER? I suspect the problem is that  it removes your USING accounts from the scope, as they wouldn't have anything in the DRIVER_BU_BS property.

/Cecilia

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try to remove *XDIM_FILTER and with one account the logic works correctly.  But If I use different accounts with differents drivers the "USING" are not filtered and use all accounts.

I've attached the script logic execution log

Thanks

Samuele

cecilia_petersson2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ah, now I can replicate your issue with two accounts and two drivers. I've had a couple of tries but so far not been able to find a solution. If I come up with something, I'll let you know!

/Cecilia

cecilia_petersson2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samuele,

I tried your script but got a validation error on the *XDIM_FILTER statement, so I commented it out to start with (I can't see it's needed), and the allocation of advertsing costs based on sales worked as expected. Which version are you on?

/Cecilia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cecilia,

I'm on BPC 10 for Microsoft  SP 13

Samuele