cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output not showing in the Invoice even after triggering from the condition records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one issue with some my billing outputs.

the billing output is not showing in VF03 as its not triggered and it shows in VF02 but in yellow status.

I have already checked everything and everything is in place.

1. the condition records are correctly maintained with the proper output device

2. the condition records are showing as correctly fetched in VF02 output determination analysis but the output is not triggered

3. date/time is maintained as "3" - send with application own transaction as the invoices are created by VF04 and the output is issued by VF31.

4. I already checked it properly and the output device also is correctly maintained in VP01 & VV33 although the VP01 output device maintained is different than the VV33 output device but i dont think thats the problem because the problem is only with some invoices. the rest are printing well.

5. The Print immediately indicator is checked in VV33 and the Release after output indicator is unchecked (this indicator has no relevance to my issue but just mentioning)

6. i already checked in NACH table but the entries are correct with output device properly maintained

7. the output deivce is properly active and running in SPAD

This seems a strange issue but if any of you have encountered it then please let me know how to fix this.

is there any OSS note available for this or should i raise this to SAP? the problem is that this seems a sproradic issue and there is no way to affirmatively replicate the issue in quality server as i have already tried that.

Pls suggest

Siddhant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Lakshmi,

I have already checked it and there is no difference between the two examples apart from the fields on the communication tab of the output 1. Number of messages (its 0 in case of successful example and blank in case of unsuccessful one) & 2. Recipient field has value in the successful case (user id) and its blank in case of the unsuccessful case

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Billing to Output Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jyoti,

1. there is no routine applied to this output type.

2. when i see the output determination analysis in VF02, it clearly shows me that the access was successfully made to the condition record and it shows me message 541 (output found) at the right hand side but its not triggered and doesnt show in the invoice.

3. When i try to process the output in VF31 with processing mode as "2", it gives me me the message "no messages exist for repeat processing".

This is really weird. Please suggest

patrick_g1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

to summarize the problem.

In VF02 you can see the output but it will not get saved.

So you cannot trigger the output.

Is there any logic (User Exit) at saving which might change a field which is required for the output determination?

Best regards

Patrick

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the issue with all billing documents, then you can cross check the configuration but in your case, it is happening only in random.  So I don't think, it is something related to configuration.  May be what you can do is compare a billing document where the output has triggered correctly and where it is not, in the Determination Analysis.  This will give some idea; else, you may have to raise an OSS message.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

since the output is not showing in the invoice, the VF31 just shows "no messages exist for intial processing" which is a normal message. apart from that there is no message.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhant,

First check, in your output determination, do you have any Routine maintained against your output type in output procedure assigned to your billing doc type. Then you should be more focus in getting aligned with logic of the routine.

Else, if in case you don't have any routine involved, as in VF31 you are using processing Mode 1 which is used when you are generation output for the first time or initial processing. So, try with the input parameters for processing Mode as 2 - Repeat Processing.

Thanks, JP

patrick_g1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you try to release the output in VF31, is there any message / feedback you get ftom the system?

If yes, please also add the message no.

Best regards

Patrick