Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget error for single wbs

praveen_vanm
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My general budget uploading process is go CJ30 give Project definition enter the complete 6 level structure will get display in that i maintainbudget at 6th level and do total up and that amount will moves to 1,2,3,4,5 levle wbs  and save I never faced any problem in this process.

I am facing error when i want to give budget for only single WBS Please find the attached screen shots. What is the process to maintain budget  for only single wbs 

Thanks

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi praveen,

please check budget assigned to upper level WBS annually.

thanks

Sunil

praveen_vanm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Its a part of cutover activity

We have created the WBS structure using BAPI as you answered to my previous post.

Now i need to upload the budget. My ABAPER is asking me to record budget upload in BDC as shown in the above screen shot process.

He is telling in normal process it will be very difficult to system to find out which is the right object.

Example: I have around 1000 wbs at 6th level and i have to maintain budget at 6th level. He is telling that the system will be not knowing to which 6th level wbs the concern budget has to get upload

so i am trying in this process where it showing this error.

Please suggest me what is the best way to upload budget

Thanks

Praveen

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Check below post whether this is helpful for you

Upload budget WBS | SCN

Regards

Terence

praveen_vanm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Thanks for your response. It is helpful.

Thanks

Pranveen

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I doubt whether you can maintain this way, since you cannot update the total Budget of the Top level WBS element.

Regards

Terence