cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_13_VDITM Some Delta Records are Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having trouble on some missing documents for 2LIS_13_VDITM. We had a fill setup last July 8 for a certain company code at 8pm, and it finishes for about 7-8hrs based on the duration of 476.7 mins shown on the Log for setup data. The delta initialization w/o data transfer in BW was set at 8pm also. how come that there are some missing documents now for July 9-13,2015? these are 5 days data. can anyone explain the logic behind this?

Thanks,

anne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the missing data records and there corresponding change date. I have check the delta loads for PSA on this and found those records but not correctly updated to the infoprovider. I have updated and activated the delta dtp and reprocess the missing requests.

Thanks,

Anne

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if your issue was resolved then please close the discussion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anne,

You can give a try by executing the Infopackage by imputing the particular company code in Data Selection Tab & do a full Load.

Maybe your problem would get solved.

Regards,

Rajesh

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You filled setup tables for specific company code.

What about init - have you done init w/o data transfer for same company code?

Before this init, have any other inits on your data source?

In your case data data won't be missed but it can be duplicated.

Are you know the missed data records? if yes then can you please check their changed/creation date/time. whether that's fall into set up tables filling time or some other time?

About loading of missing data:

again we need to delete and refill set up tables with missed data .

later thru repair full request with proper selections we can reload missed data without disturbing delta

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanjaneyulu Korrapati,

You filled setup tables for specific company code.

What about init - have you done init w/o data transfer for same company code? --Yes I have done init for same compcode.

Before this init, have any other inits on your data source? --i have deleted the initialization and do init again w/o data transfer

In your case data data won't be missed but it can be duplicated. - that's what I expected but the actual is missing data

Are you know the missed data records? if yes then can you please check their changed/creation date/time. whether that's fall into set up tables filling time or some other time? -- the creation date are on after the fill setup was done. i had fill setup on July 8and the missing records are for July 9 -13 data. i have captured some july 9 -13 data but there are some documents missing.

Why is it like that?

Thanks,

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

How much data was missing?

Track 5 records which are missed in delta loads.

Later check those records changed history at source side with help of source team.

Ask source team how they maintained or entering those records into SAP.

if user maintained data directly at table level then such cases data source won't pull it.

to solve your issue, try to reload whole missed records thru repair full request with proper selections.

You need to delete and refill set up tables to load missed data.

Thanks