cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer account blocked for posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently,I have used the t.code F-21"posting without clearing" and post an incoming payment of 30,000 but afterward i am going to generate customer invoice against it by using t.code f-22......and generate an invoice of 30,000 against it...

please tell me Am I right in this regard and I have do the same as mention above?

But afterward when i move further to clear the open item by using the t.code f-32 i receive the message no F-5287 that the customer is block guide me what i have to do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you mean that you post fist D-PMT received from customer then  you issue him invoice .. or what  is the scenario ..,

if you need to post payment fist , then you may use F-26 (Customer down payment) , then post the invoice through FV60 ..

Regards

Mahmoud El Nady

former_member229024
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Normally, you generate the customer invoice ( through SD process) for the service provided and then receive the payment from customer. Either you can clear the customer open item through payment run(direct debit) or lockbox or manual posting(you can choose posting with clearing/ account clearing)(f-28/F-32)..

Cheers,

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message occurs to avoid any database inconsistencies. Please read the KBA document 1802551 - Error message F5287 "Account & & is currently blocked by user &" when posting and/or clear... to know more details.