cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with MSS CATS Approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to add few new columns in MSS CATS approval . We have customized the approval view. But whatever fields are in customization those fields are not appearing in POWL. Please see screenshots below. I did check the Feeder class but could not track the structure or config from where its fetching these fields. i tried creating a new query but no success. I did try to add new columns from config but they are not appearing in POWL. Iam not sure what iam missing.

Please see attachments.

Could you please guide.

Thanks

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

there are two views ie main view and then the detailed or individual record view, what you get when you click on hours

Standard configuraiton can be used to get most of the columns in the approval section

and you are assigning the view via CVR parameter to the manager?

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some times it will hold the cache in ECC, you try to click on Refresh link in that application and check.

If still not showing after Refresh also, then take technical consultant help and debug the method IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_FIELD_CATALOG in class CL_HRMSS_CATS_APPROVAL_POWL_1

In this, lt_fieldlist_dd this should get fill with your all configured fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

I did try to refresh and many times logged out and logged in but no success. I have debugged the feeder class and its fetching first three fields from collective approval selection criteria maintained in Define Approval View node in SPRO and remaining fields are added in CREATE_DRILL_DOWN_FIELDLIST method of class CL_MSS_CAT_APPR_PERSPCTIVE_CUS. The first screen is consolidated list and all the fields are hardcoded here. I dont know how to get othher fields from config here.

Please see screenshot.

Request help.

Thanks,

ramesh