cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when creating a new Rule

0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I'm customizing an international Schema, and I created a new rule called Z01B, with function P0014, but when I save it I'm getting an error.

Please refer to the attached image.

Any help please.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Instead of VWTCL 1, change it to VWTCL 01

2) The syntax of the WGTYP operation is incorrect, click on F1, read the documentation and change it based on what you need.

0 Kudos

Hello Tania,

I replaced VWTCL 1 to VWTCL 01, still I have the error, I just want to place my WT to OT.

The Schema is working perfectly but I still wonder about this error.

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you pl post the relevant part of schema and the PCRs in table format?  It is easier to check in this format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check syntax of WGTYP?

0 Kudos

Hello Tania,

Sorry for delay.

I have check the Syntax, I wrote WGTYP? intead of WGTYP, but was unable to save.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sheb,

Because your syntax is not correct.

What are you trying to put the logic in the Z01B PCR?

Regards,

Sankarsan

0 Kudos

Hello Sankarsan,

I have a new Wage Type in IT 0014, and I need to treat to all taxes, that's why I created two new rules based on X011.

The first rule Z01A will read IT 0014 and place my new WT to OT.

The second  Z01B will read IT 0014 and place the rest of WTs to OT

please check the attached image,

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you wanted to include a wage type for the tax calculation take the help of cumulation class /124, /125, processing class then it can be considered for all tax calculations.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is difference between these two pcrs?

still not cleared     .

Regards,Sankarsan

0 Kudos

Hello,

They are similar, I use them in different places to get the required WTs in OT in the Schema

For example Z01A will bring my new WT to OT to be processed later with all Taxes.

Regards,

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you will use the function P0014 with standard pcr X011 then you can bring Infotype 14 wage type to OT table which is maintained for the employee as master.

Regarding tax and including into taxable calculation then you should check Cumulation class for these wage type in the table V_512W_D. For the international i am not sure which Cumulation class plays a role for taxability calculation but country grouping 40 it's CC 24 & 25. Here CC24 is for regulart tax(that means IT8 & IT14 wage types) and CC25 is Irregular Income (that means for IT14 & IT15 wage types).

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you wanted move a wage types to OT just write a PCR like below.

Query wage type

XXXX

ADDWT YYYY

AAAA

ADDWT BBBB

As mentioned earlier for tax calculations cumulation classes are more than enough untill and unless we have specific requirement which can not be handled with regular wage types.

While doing changes we should consider all aspects.

Whether it is necessary or not, Standard options are available or not, writng rule and placing in the schema does not make any sense and it leads to confusion for other consultants as well.

Regards

Venkatesh 

0 Kudos

Hello Venkatesh,

Do you mean I use ADDWT instead of WGTYP?

For information, I'm working on international Schema, and I want to have two PCRs similar to X011,

At specific places in  the Schema:

• The first PCR will move one WT from IT0014 to OT
  • The second PCR will move the rest of WTs form IT0014 to OT

Please advise

jrg_wulf
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radwan,

Tania already pointed out, where your Problem is. You cannot put WGTYP on its own!

It is either a decision or a Setting Operation.

Once you have other operations following the WGTYP in the same branch, you cannot just add a Parameter and hope, that the the type changes.

If you want to perform different Actions depending on the current value of WGTYP, you first have to delete the following lines in that branch and then add the Parameter "?" to make it a decision.

After that, on adding new lines, you're required to give the value for each new branch.

All follow up operations after that are in the next Level of dependent branch.

If you had followed Tanias advice and just read the F1-documentation thoroughly, you might have been done with your Problem long before.

Please make sure to make use of easyly available knowledge (like F1) before posting questions.

It might save some time for both - you and us.

Best regards - Jörg

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Remove WGTYP operation and then check (next to OPIND).

Reagrds

Venkatesh