cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Request issue facing for Facebook integration with CRM ic agent inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are working on face book integration with CRM IC agent inbox. we have done the setup by following SAP NOTE : 1832481. Now we are trying to get the posts from face book but we are getting  bad request error.

Can any one please help us here to fix this issue.

Thank you,

Srinivasa Rao.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member193956
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I am also facing same problem while connecting to facebook getting bad request error,

how did you resove it please let me know.

Regards,

Sathish

SimonGemkow
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have the problem while running the report to retrieve the page access token, your user token might be invalid/expired or your proxy is not correct. You could refresh the user token and try again, For me it solved the "Bad request" issue.

If you have the correct page access token and you get the problem while running the report crm_soc_smc_harvest to retrieve the posts/comments/messages you might have a problem with the URLs in methods get_post, get_comments, get_direct_msg in your connector class. I think, I changed at least the URL for the comments. You could use the Graph API Explorer on Facebook with your page access token to play around with the URLs.

Best,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I can't check the note details now.

Could you please let me know the standard class name you are using for FB integration?

I guess, there are 2 or 3 classes.

-Ezhno.