Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype retroactive accounting

fernando_pires
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

On table v_582a_d we define if an infotype triggers retro accounting or not. this is a global setting.

My requirement is: is it possible, using a feature, to have different conditions, depending on the molga, the company code, personnel area, etc?

For example, I want to setup that the infotype doesn't have payroll retro accounting, so leave the field "Retr.acct.payr." blank, but for a specific molga it should, can i setup a feature to return "R" to the mentioned field?

The reature would be something like this:

Been testing and not able to succeed.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

FLP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Akki
Explorer
0 Kudos

You may try combination of v_582a_d, t588g & feature retro

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Personnel admin includes the config for V_582A_D.  It is not dependent on molga.

Note there is a feature RETRO used for further determining payroll retroing.  This is not specific to any infotype.

If you want to vary the retroing for changes in an infotype (or its fields), based on molga, you would need to add code in the generic SAPMP50 program module used for maintaining employee data or MPxxxxxxx where xxxxxxx stands for program modules used for different infotypes which are used by SAPMP50.   These program modules use the above config for changing the retro date in IT 3 for both or either Time eval & Payroll. 

Modifying standard programs are allowed by SAP through methods, like bADI's, bAPIs, user exit functions, and ABAP enhancements.   ABAP enhancement can be used in most cases, where a function call or subroutine (FORM in SAP terminology) is used; this can be at the beginning or at the end of the corresponding routine; for your use, coding at the end would be appropriate.

Also see the links below

Define fields relevant for retroactive accounting - Personnel Administration - SAP Library

Note 182415 - RETRO Feature enhancement Payroll Outsourcing - Sap NOTE Sap-ConsAlt.Ru

BRAIN FRY-SAP HR: INFOTYPE ATTRIBUTE-RETRO ACTIVE TRIGGER

fernando_pires
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your feedback.

Yes, coding something on a badi or user exit could be the solution, but I'd rather do it via setup, than ABAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think there is any standard way to do this. Is this needed for any specific infotype?

fernando_pires
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, in this case for infotype 33, which normally doesn't trigger retro accounting, but i need it to do so for a specific subtype/molga/company code/personnel area.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible to control it based on subtype. Would it be feasible to create different subtypes for each molga/company/pers area or would this be too tedious?

fernando_pires
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, in fact i don't want retro accounting, with the exception of a specific molga and subtype.