cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice document posted with out Payment Block R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a situation where an Invoice document via MIRO got posted with out payment block R though there is a price difference. I have simulated the similar case in the Test System where i got the warning message that price difference exists and when i pushed further, the invoice document posted with R block only. i have checked the configuration set up between Production and Quality System where both are same. I have checked the Document change log in production where no has made any changes.

I am not sure why this strange situation has happened . So, just thought to check with you if by any chance encountered the similar situation or do you have any thoughts to share here will be extremely helpful. Please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Sravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravi,

Please check whether below setting is done or not:

1) Item amount check

SPRO - Material Management - Logistics Invoice Verification - Invoice Block - Item Amount Check -

a) Activate Item Amount Check

b) Set Item Amount Check

2) Stochastic Block

SPRO - Material Management - Logistics Invoice Verification - Invoice Block - Stochastic Block -

a) Activate Stochastic Block

b) Set Stochastic Block

You can refer below link to understand difference between item amount check and stochastic block.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1183156

Please make sure that tolerance setting in OMR6 is already done.

Thanks & Regards,

Virendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Kindly can you please share the screenshot for better understanding.

Regards

Murugan.c