cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS WD4A Benefits Terms and Conditions

former_member188032
Participant
0 Kudos

I know that the Terms and Conditions text for the WD4A Benefits Enrollment can be adjusted by creating a unique text via transaction SE61 and assigning it to parameter AGR_DOCUMENT_OBJECT.

Our HR Department would like to have a unique text for each plan type (separate text for Health Plans, Insurance Plans, HSA Plans, etc).  We can create unique texts but where do we control the assignment based on the plan type?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joyce,

We control ours in the role via the node parameter AGR_DOCUMENT_OBJECT as displayed below.
Let me know if you have other questions or need clarification.

Thanks,

Martha.

former_member188032
Participant
0 Kudos

Martha,

We are not using the roles, as you mentioned, to deliver the content.  We are delivering the content in the EP Portal using the Launchpad Config.  I described the requirement incorrectly.  We want to have a different term document based on the enrollment reason.  It appears that the same application is used, HRESS_A_BENEFITS_ENROLLMENT, regardless of the enrollment reason.  Do you know if this can be controlled with a BADI, or possibly in the feeder class?  I do not have a lot of WD4A experience so I am not sure where to look other than in the application parameters which does not appear to fit our need.

Thank you,

Joyce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joyce,

Sorry about pointing you the wrong way. In the Launchpad I would go into LPD_CUST and in each link you can set the parameter AGR_DOCUMENT_OBJECT still in the Target App. Parameters. And since each enrollment reason requires it's own link since each BEN_EVENT should be different you could put a different document for your terms and conditions maybe the most work would be creating all the different documents. See below and let me know if you still have questions.

Martha.

former_member188032
Participant
0 Kudos

Martha,

Thank you so much for the information.  Our Business Analysts deal with the Launchpad config so it didn't occur to me to look there.  This was extremely helpful.

Joyce

Answers (0)